This 'Know It All' pencil set is a great way to trick people into thinking you know intelligent facts from the top of your head.
This set of six pencils has you covered in a variety of areas so people will believe you are a well-rounded genius. For example if you want to impress your classmates during math class, you can casually slip out that you know Pi is 3.14159265358979323846. Likewise, if your class is headed on a trip to the zoo you can tell everyone on the bus that the blue whale is the largest mammal.
Other facts these pencils cover are that I always comes before E in a word except after C and that primary colors are red, yellow and blue. The 'Know It All' pencil set would make a good gift for a kid starting elementary school.
Be the Smartest Student in the Room with the 'Know It All' Pencil Set
1. Educational Gimmicks - Explore opportunities for creating innovative and engaging educational products that help students learn in a fun and unique way.
2. Knowledge Augmentation - Discover disruptive innovation opportunities in the development of tools and technologies that enhance people's ability to quickly access and showcase knowledge.
3. Personalized Learning - Identify opportunities for creating personalized learning tools that cater to individual students' interests, strengths, and weaknesses.
1. Stationery - Considering the popularity of stationery items, such as customized notebooks and novelty pens, explore innovative ideas for stationery products with educational and interactive features.
2. Educational Toys - Discover opportunities in the educational toy industry to create interactive and engaging toys that promote learning and knowledge retention.
3. Edtech - Investigate disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of educational technology to develop tools and platforms that provide personalized and engaging learning experiences.