The knee-high Nike shoes designed by Riccardo Tisci is made for people who appreciate high fashion. Although it is undeniable that they will also appeal to many others for who wide-ranging the design is, the knee-high Nike shoes are meant to be worn in a certain way by a certain person. As he explains, "The shoe is universal yet somehow very personal."
Available in black and white colorways, the knee-high Nike shoes lace all the way for full support. An added velcro strap around the ankle ensures that these designs are not coming off without a fight. Urban and playful, the knee-high Nike shoes is yet another example of how athletic gear has had a major influence on the fashion industry.
Riccardo Tisci Designs High Fashion Footwear for the Sports Brand
1. High Fashion Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborations between high-end fashion designers and sportswear brands to create unique and stylish footwear that appeals to a wider consumer base.
2. Knee-high Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing knee-high sneakers that combine fashion-forward aesthetics with functional features for urban and playful enthusiasts.
3. Athletic Gear Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the ongoing impact of athletic gear on the fashion industry to create cutting-edge designs that blur the line between sportswear and high fashion.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating athletic influences into high fashion collections to cater to consumers seeking both style and functionality.
2. Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with high fashion designers to create unique and trendy sportswear pieces that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with unconventional designs in footwear, such as knee-high sneakers, to attract consumers looking for bold and statement-making shoe options.