The KIZIK Madrid Eco Knit sneakers are a functional footwear solution for anyone who is looking for a pair of shoes that are easy to put on and take out without having to use their hands.
The sneakers have a relaxed construction that looks like a conventional pair of casual shoes with laces, but don't actually require tying upon being slipped on. This will make them perfect for quickly slipping on before leaving the house, while also being quite easy to take off as well.
The KIZIK Madrid Eco Knit sneakers feature a four-way stretch knit for maximum comfort, which is further enhanced with a pair of high-density foam insoles. Wearers can also take advanced of a foam and rubber blend outsole that will add just the right level of pep to a person's step.
The KIZIK Madrid Eco Knit Sneakers are Easy to Wear and Built to Last
1. Hands-free Footwear - Opportunity to disrupt the footwear industry by creating more hands-free footwear options.
2. Easy Slip-ons - Opportunity to create easy slip-on shoes that combine comfort with convenience.
3. Stretch Knit Comfort - Opportunity to use four-way stretch knit in more footwear designs for maximum comfort.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can benefit from developing and marketing more hands-free and easy slip-on shoe options.
2. Athletic Apparel - The athletic apparel industry can utilize stretch knit fabrics to improve comfort and performance in their shoe designs.
3. Accessibility - The accessibility industry can help create products that empower people with disabilities to live independently by designing and promoting hands-free footwear options.