The conceptual 'Kiwa' superyacht has been designed by Isaac Burrough as a vessel that will provide posh amenities for passengers, while also keeping a focus on its environmental impact.
The superyacht features in at 110 meters in length and is covered with 200 square meters of solar panels that will provide support for various on-board functions. This helps to reduce the level of fuel consumption by the hybrid propulsion system and also increase the experience for passengers by reducing the amount of noise created by an energy generator.
The conceptual 'Kiwa' superyacht is rounded off with multiple pools, sun pads and more in order to provide the best experience for passengers while aboard. The yacht is imagined with the ability to seamlessly traverse the waters of the Mediterranean or even the arctic.
The Conceptual 'Kiwa' Superyacht by Isaac Burrough is Stylish
1. Solar-powered Superyachts - The rise in demand for environmentally-friendly and self-sufficient superyachts that use solar energy instead of fuel.
2. Hybrid Propulsion Systems - The development of hybrid propulsion systems as a more sustainable and cost-efficient alternative to traditional fuel usage for luxury yachts.
3. Enhanced On-board Amenities - The trend towards providing luxurious on-board amenities and experiences, such as sun pads and pools, to attract high-end clients.
1. Luxury Yacht Manufacturing - Incorporating hybrid propulsion systems and solar energy into the manufacturing processes of luxury yachts to appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Renewable Energy - Creating solar panel technologies that are specifically designed to fit onto superyachts, challenging traditional fuel usage as the primary energy source.
3. Tourism Industry - Incorporating sustainable and luxurious experiences into tourism packages, such as eco-friendly superyacht cruises with top-of-the-line amenities.