Opened last year in the heart of New York, the Kith x Cap'n Crunch pop-up shop showcased the brands' collaborative streetwear range. In addition to letting shoppers get their hands on exclusive apparel from the appropriately named 'Captain Kith' collection, the shop was also home to branded pencils, dishware and limited edition boxes of cereal.
Accentuated with blue and white decor that is synonymous with the Cap'n Crunch brand identity, this pop-up shop illustrated the cereal's Millennial appeal. The food brand's partnership with a cult streetwear label was not only well-received by Kith's loyal clientele but also created a more memorable experience for cereal lovers.
Though usually geared towards kids, Cap'n Crunch showcases the power of experiential marketing with its Kith collaboration collection, and pop-up -- appealing to Millennial streetwear buffs with an appreciation for exclusive merchandise.
The Kith x Cap'n Crunch Pop-Up Marries Food and Fashion
1. Experiential Marketing - The Kith x Cap'n Crunch pop-up shop showcases the power of experiential marketing by creating a memorable experience for cereal lovers.
2. Collaborative Streetwear - The collaboration between Kith and Cap'n Crunch demonstrates the trend of brands teaming up to create exclusive streetwear collections.
3. Millennial Appeal - Cap'n Crunch's partnership with Kith highlights the cereal's Millennial appeal and its ability to attract a younger demographic.
1. Food and Beverage - The collaboration between Cap'n Crunch and Kith presents an opportunity for other food and beverage brands to explore partnerships with fashion labels and create exclusive merchandise.
2. Retail - The success of the Kith x Cap'n Crunch pop-up shop indicates the potential for unique retail experiences that combine fashion and food.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of collaboration and create limited edition collections with unexpected partners, such as food brands like Cap'n Crunch.