Following up a range of apparel that paid tribute to the Power Rangers, as well as another that was sported in a branded lookbook by Joey Bada$$, a new KITH collection has been released.
This time, the New York-based streetwear label combines its sense of local fashion with that of Paris -- making for a lavish line that's simultaneously casual. Looking to give the apparel a rugged appearance, KITH supplies the material with distressed accents -- leaving small tears and perforations on select areas.
This is shown on hoodies, sweat pants and crewnecks, however others are marked with different accents to help them stand out. One that's especially prominent is the use of oversized criss-cross stitching, which holds together the sleeves on many garments. In addition to this, the new KITH collection includes a selection of elaborate seasonal jackets.
This New KITH Collection Was Made in Collaboration with Iro
1. Parisian-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity to create a luxury streetwear line that blends Parisian fashion with casual style.
2. Distressed Accents - Potential for incorporating distressed materials and accents into apparel to create a rugged appearance.
3. Oversized Criss-cross Stitching - Innovative stitching technique that holds together sleeves on garments, offering a unique design element.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can explore opportunities to create high-end streetwear collections inspired by different fashion capitals.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore the production of distressed fabrics and incorporating unique stitching techniques into garments.
3. Seasonal Outerwear - Outerwear brands can develop elaborate seasonal jackets that combine fashion-forward design with functional features.