The Kitchen Vignettes food blog has released a review of 'Ice Bowls.' The recipe and detailed video have been done in association with a Reader’s Digest frozen desserts feature. Aube Giroux, also known as the Canadian mastermind behind the website, has broken down all of the steps involved in the production of these ornate ice cream and sorbet holders.
The ice bowls are entirely different from the majority of kitchen vessels insofar as they are translucent and have the practical ability to keep food cold. In this editorial, Giroux breaks down her inclusion of flowers, berries and herbs into the bowls, making for a rather eclectic display of summertime treats.
The best part of this culinary Kitchen Vignettes project is its minimalist quality as it solely requires the use of containers, water, heavy objects and simple natural ingredients.
The Kitchen Vignettes Vessels are Perfect for Containing Summertime Treats
1. Translucent Ice Bowls - Creating translucent ice bowls that can keep food cold is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the kitchenware industry.
2. Eclectic Summertime Treats - Designing ornate bowls with flowers, berries, and herbs as a display for summertime treats is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food presentation industry.
3. Minimalist Culinary Projects - Developing culinary projects that only require simple natural ingredients and basic kitchen tools is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the cooking industry.
1. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry has the potential to capitalize on the trend of translucent ice bowls that can keep food cold.
2. Food Presentation - The food presentation industry can benefit from the trend of designing ornate bowls with flowers, berries, and herbs for summertime treats.
3. Cooking - The cooking industry can explore the trend of minimalist culinary projects that only require simple ingredients and basic kitchen tools.