This is foul, but does rock. Whether you're a Kiss lover or hater, you have to admire the band's branding and marketing. Gene Simmons has been able to turn just about anything featuring his brand into something covetable, from condoms to makeup and comics.
With this plasma light, Kiss has taken product branding to awhole new level; I mean, who doesn't want to sleep with Gene Simmons' famous tongue shining brightly throughout the night?
Implications - Celebrity endorsements are a great way for companies to sell a product. Merchandise that is either designed by a famous figure or features the logo or face of that celebrity is sure to attract fans of that artist, as well as introduce a sense of novelty to shoppers who are simply looking to make an interesting purchase.
Kiss' Gene Simmons Turns Tounge into Plasma Light
1. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for companies to leverage the fame and popularity of celebrities to sell their products.
2. Product Branding - Creating unique and covetable merchandise featuring a brand logo or image to attract fans and create novelty for shoppers.
3. Unique Merchandise - Designing and offering interesting and unconventional products to cater to niche markets and capture consumer attention.
1. Entertainment - Opportunities for celebrities and entertainment companies to expand their brand presence and generate additional revenue through merchandise.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Unique branding and promotional opportunities for businesses to attract consumers through celebrity endorsements and creative product branding.
3. Retail - Innovative merchandise offerings to enhance sales and create a unique shopping experience for consumers.