Premium Bandai introduces a new timepiece in the form of a retro pocket watch design that celebrates the iconic anime and manga series, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. The watch boasts a dial that is adorned in bright colors to depict the characters in the series.
This includes Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Nezuko Kamado, and Tanjiro Kamado. The pocket watch has a cover that is specifically designed to imitate the look of the wagon wheel owned by Tanjuro. It is a sword hilt with a back that boasts an additional engraving that reads "Demon Slayer Corps." The novelty timepiece is now available for pre-order online at Premium Bandai and will ship out by April 2021.
Image Credit: Premium Bandai
Premium Bandai Celebrates Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
1. Retro Anime Merchandise - Creating and selling retro-themed merchandise based on popular anime series can tap into nostalgic consumer demand.
2. Character-centric Accessories - Designing accessories that prominently feature beloved characters from popular media franchises can attract dedicated fans.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - Producing limited edition collectible items related to popular anime and manga series can create a sense of exclusivity and drive customer interest.
1. Anime Merchandising - The anime merchandise industry can seize the opportunity to produce and market retro-themed items for avid fans.
2. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can create and sell accessories that showcase characters from popular media franchises.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - The collectibles and memorabilia industry can capitalize on the demand for limited edition items related to beloved anime and manga series.