Shoe fashionistas may find themselves in love with Kim Kardashian’s ‘ShoeDazzle’ website where you are assigned a personal shoe stylist and a new pair of shoes each month for $39 once you sign up for a membership.
Miss Kardashian, the Founder and Chief Stylist of ‘ShoeDazzle’, personally selects the shoes offered to clients on a monthly basis.
After you complete a ‘ShoeDazzle’ fashion survey, one of the “dream team” stylists, including Michael Bassolino, Merika Rock, Toni Ferrara, Jamie L. Crowley, Camille Jumelle, and Elizabeth French will select five trendy shoe choices of which you pick one.
What happens if you’re unsatisfied with you choices? You simply use their “skip month” feature and you will not be charged the $39 dollars.
Kim Kardashian Helps You Find Footwear at ShoeDazzle
1. Personalized Styling Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform that offers personalized styling services for various fashion items beyond shoes.
2. Subscription-based Fashion Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a subscription-based service that offers curated fashion items on a monthly basis.
3. Celebrity-endorsed Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with celebrities to launch fashion platforms that feature their personal selections.
1. Online Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate AI-powered personal stylists into online fashion retail platforms for a customized shopping experience.
2. Fashion Subscription Boxes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a subscription-based fashion box that offers handpicked fashion items based on individual preferences.
3. Celebrity Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform that connects brands with celebrities to endorse and curate fashion collections.