It’s no secret that life doesn’t always go as planned, and it seems even architecture isn’t immune to mistakes (even repeated ones). The Kiltro house by Supersudaka was plagued with problems, so instead of fighting it, they went with it.
The Kiltro house was plagued by change of design, direction, and view, as well as problems with permits and contractors. The result is a super sculptural home, humorously named the Kiltro house, which means a "mix, like a crossbreed dog." Turning mistakes to nice home design, I like it! Embrace mistakes!
Supersudaka Creates the Kiltro House of Slants and Sacrifices
1. Mistake-made Architecture - Opportunity to embrace mistakes and turn them into unique and innovative architectural designs.
2. Problem-solving Design - Finding creative solutions to design challenges, resulting in unique and unexpected architectural outcomes.
3. Adaptive Construction - Using flexibility and adaptability to adjust and incorporate changes during the construction process.
1. Architecture - Merging artistic expression and problem-solving skills to create innovative and unconventional architectural designs.
2. Construction - Finding new ways to overcome challenges and adapt to changes during the construction process.
3. Design - Embracing mistakes as opportunities for creativity and innovation in architectural design.