Designer Greg Homme has created a kilt thong that will give males the chance to show off their Gaelic pride.
The male kilt thong is very similar to a loincloth, except it is made with Scottish tartan fabric. With a black elastic band acting as the holder, the material extends about nine inches for cover. The kilt thong also boasts a one-size-fits-all size, but sadly only comes in one color. The fact that this product is currently sold out, though, brings me hope that the company will expand into different tartan colors (as each tartan represents a clan).
The Greg Homme kilt thong is perfect for any male that is proud of his Scottish heritage.
Photo Credits: trenddelacreme, mensunderwearstore
Show Off Your Scottish Pride with the Greg Homme Kilt Thong
1. Scottish Fashion - Expanding beyond kilts and tartan fabrics to create new, modern styles that incorporate traditional Scottish elements.
2. Men's Underwear - Innovations in design and materials to create more comfortable and functional options for men.
3. Heritage Accessories - Designing accessories that honor and celebrate cultural heritage, such as the kilt thong.
1. Fashion - Creating new products that fuse traditional Scottish fabrics with modern design elements and tailoring methods.
2. Textiles - Developing innovative tartan fabrics that can be used in a variety of applications, beyond just clothing.
3. Tourism - Capitalizing on the popularity of Scottish heritage and culture by developing related accessories, apparel, and products for tourists and Scottish people alike.