Fast-casual restaurant chain honeygrow has just launched a new kids' menu that features customizable kid-sized stir-frys and salads.
The brand recently announced the roll-out of a kids' menu across all seven of its markets. Highlights from the new menu include kid-sized stir-frys like the Tomato Basil Meatball stir-fry and the Garlic Butter + Parm stir-fry. There's also the option for kids to create their own versions of either a stir-fry or salad. With this CYO (create your own) option, kids get to choose any base and then add in their choice of protein, veggies, and garnish, followed by a sauce or dressing option. As honeygrow's CEO and founder Justin Rosenberg explains, "From personal experience with my own kids, I have developed a pretty good understanding of the picky palate landscape. I wanted to create a menu that would address those needs and deliver the nutritive qualities we are known for."
Best of all, honeygrow has teamed up with Team IMPACT so that $1 from every kid’s meal is donated to the organization that matches children facing serious illness and disability with college sports teams.
Image Credit: honeygrow
honeygrow Has Just Added Customizable Kid-Sized Stir-Frys and Salads
1. Customizable Kids' Menus - Fast-casual restaurants can offer more inclusive and nutritious kid-friendly menus by incorporating CYO options.
2. Healthy Fast Food - The demand for nutritious yet fast and convenient food options for kids is increasing, leading to opportunities for restaurants to provide innovative solutions.
3. Socially Responsible Dining - Collaborating with charitable organizations can attract customers who value giving back, while providing opportunities for businesses to support meaningful causes.
1. Fast-casual Restaurants - Implementing CYO options in kids' menus can differentiate fast-casual restaurants from traditional fast food chains.
2. Healthy Food Industry - Developing nutritious and appealing options for kids can tap into the growing demand for healthy food options for children and their families.
3. Charitable Organizations - Partnering with restaurants can create mutually beneficial relationships by raising awareness and funds for meaningful causes.