The KFC Crystal Bucket restaurant in Painted Post, New York is a standout new location that boasts floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a design that pays tribute to the nearby Corning town as a glass manufacturer. The circular design of the building and its materials allow for plenty of natural light to seep into the space and it's a destination that seats 40.
This standout restaurant is part of KFC's Next Generation design concepts, which include bowtie chairs, Quick Pick-Up shelves, and dedicated signage and parking for online orders. The site was previously a former bank and as such, it tells the story of the past with a vault door that contains the brand's secret 11 herbs and spices.
The memorable KFC restaurant captures the spirit of the brand and promises to draw fans of food and architecture alike.
The KFC Crystal Bucket Restaurant Pays Homage to Corning
1. Glass Restaurants - Innovative glass restaurant designs that incorporate natural light and circular shapes for aesthetic appeal.
2. Next-generation Restaurant Concepts - Incorporating unique furniture, designated pick-up spaces, and historic elements for a memorable dining experience.
3. Brand-themed Restaurants - Creating restaurants that tell the history of the brand and incorporate unique branding elements to draw in fans.
1. Architecture - Opportunities for architects and designers to explore new and unique glass designs for restaurant spaces.
2. Food Service - Innovative restaurant design concepts that go beyond traditional seating and pick-up areas to enhance the overall dining experience.
3. Branding - Using the history and unique elements of a brand to create memorable dining experiences and draw in fans.