The Axe Kevlar Shirt by Crave looks like a regular work shirt but is considerably more badass as it is lined with Kevlar. This shirt is the ideal protection for bikers; in the event of hitting the asphalt, the Kevlar lining will protect the wearer from serious injuries.
Like many Kevlar-lined motorcycle clothes, the Axe Kevlar Shirt features a layer of Kevlar between the inner lining and outer shell on the back and arms. However, this shirt also has zip-open underarm vents that provide air circulation on hot, sticky days. It is also equipped with inner and outer smartphone pockets that ensure that your device is as protected as you are.
The shirt also features elbow, shoulder and back armor to provide complete upper body protection. It also has zippered arm pockets for small change and other smaller belongings.
The Axe Kevlar Shirt Protects Bikers from Injuries in the Event of a Crash
1. Kevlar-lined Clothing - Opportunity to innovate and create more Kevlar-lined clothing for various industries like construction and emergency response.
2. Smart Protective Gear - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop smart protective gear with integrated technology for enhanced safety and functionality.
3. Ventilated Protective Apparel - Opportunity to create ventilated protective apparel with improved air circulation for increased comfort in hot environments.
1. Motorcycle Apparel - Opportunity for motorcycle apparel companies to incorporate Kevlar linings and advanced protection features in their products.
2. Construction Gear - Disruptive innovation potential in the construction industry to develop Kevlar-lined shirts and other protective gear for worker safety.
3. Outdoor Sports Equipment - Opportunity for outdoor sports equipment manufacturers to create Kevlar-lined apparel for activities like cycling, hiking, and rock climbing.