The Keurig KOLD is a cold brewing system that is designed to fit the whole family's needs. In addition to being ideal for soda and iced tea creations, the soon-to-be-released system is also perfect for creating iced coffee blends.
Though iced coffee is a summer favorite for many, it is also becoming more common year-round. Instead of spending money at their local coffee shops, java lovers can now create and enjoy their very own cold brews at home or in the office.
Unlike Keurig's existing devices, the Keurig KOLD specializes in chilled beverages and will appeal to those with an affinity for iced drinks. In addition to its diverse soda options that one will be able to make at home, the system is also expanding to offer caffeinated options.
The Keurig KOLD System Expands from Sodas to Cold Brew Blends
1. Chilled Beverage Brewers - The Keurig KOLD system expands from sodas to cold brew blends, offering a new method of making iced coffee at home.
2. Home Brewing System - The Keurig KOLD system allows consumers to save money by brewing their own iced coffee at home or in the office.
3. Caffeinated Beverages - The Keurig KOLD system offers a new way to make iced coffee and other caffeinated beverages at home or in the office.
1. Home Appliances - The Keurig KOLD system is part of the home appliance industry and offers a new way for consumers to make cold and caffeinated beverages at home.
2. Retail - Retailers offering the Keurig KOLD system can tap into the growing trend of consumers looking to save money by brewing their own iced coffee and other cold drinks at home.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing trend of consumers making their own cold and caffeinated beverages by offering new products and flavors for Keurig KOLD owners to try.