Due to the restrictions of the high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet, pizza lovers must avoid traditionally made pizza products but fortunately, there are keto pizza options that help to satisfy cravings without excess carbs. Blaze Pizza recently launched a Keto Pizza with a special Keto Crust that has just six grams of net carbs. The thin-crust pizza is topped with red sauce, two types of mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and bacon.
According to Blaze Pizza Executive Chef, Bradford Kent, “As the first national chain to unveil a Keto Crust, Blaze’s innovation is changing the way that guests think about and eat pizza. We’re making pizza an option, even for those on a low-carb diet.”
This offering from Blaze Pizza is part of its new Life Mode Pizzas, which also other alternatives that cater to vegans and vegetarians.
Blaze Pizza's Keto Pizza Has a Keto Crust with Just Six Grams of Net Carbs
1. Keto-centric Diets - Catering to the growing popularity of keto diets, the introduction of thin-crust keto pizzas provides an innovative solution for pizza lovers on a low-carb diet.
2. Specialty Dietary Options - The rise of specialty dietary options, such as vegan and vegetarian alternatives, presents an opportunity for innovation in the food industry.
3. Health-conscious Food Alternatives - The demand for healthier food alternatives opens up avenues for disruptive innovation, as seen in Blaze Pizza's introduction of a low-carb Keto Pizza with only six grams of net carbs.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can tap into the trend of keto-centric diets by offering keto-friendly options, like Blaze Pizza's thin-crust keto pizzas.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants have the potential to attract health-conscious customers by incorporating specialty dietary options, such as vegan and vegetarian alternatives.
3. Food Delivery - The food delivery industry can capitalize on the demand for healthier food alternatives by partnering with restaurants that offer specialty dietary options, like keto pizzas.