Outside of the care of their primary healthcare provider, many people are interested in exploring holistic health practices and Kensho is a start-up that makes it easy to get more information about various practices. While people have been using practices like meditation and acupuncture for thousands of years, there's now some great science-backed research showing the benefits of these wellness practices and more.
Kensho makes it easy for people to grasp an understanding of the basics of holistic health practices, the benefits, the science, plus where local practitioners can be located. As many people are interested in preventative care, enhancing the quality of their sleep or sharpening the mind, Kensho simplifies the process of finding supportive wellness practices.
Image Credit: Kensho
Kensho Reveals the Basics, Benefits & Science Backing Wellness Practices
1. Holistic Wellness Education - Creating online or in-person holistic wellness classes to educate people on various practices and their benefits.
2. Digital Wellness Platforms - Developing digital platforms that offer a wide range of services and resources for holistic health and wellness practices.
3. Integrative Health Network - Establishing a seamless integrative health network that connects practitioners, patients, and resources to provide customized health and wellness solutions.
1. Healthcare - Incorporating holistic health practices as part of a comprehensive healthcare approach to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
2. Wellness Tourism - Developing wellness tourism options that cater to people seeking holistic wellness practices and experiences while traveling.
3. Digital Health - Leveraging digital technologies to create innovative health and wellness platforms that provide personalized and accessible holistic health resources.