Add Kelly Clarkson to the list of celebs who are openly discussing the photoshop magic that happens to their images. Only a week after Brad Pitt flaunted the details of his aging face for W Magazine, Kelly Clarkson is blogging about the photo editing done for the cover of her soon-to-be-released album, All I Ever Wanted.
"It's very colorful and they have definitely photo-shopped the crap out of me but I don't care. haha! Whoever she is, she looks great." Clarkson said in her blog.
Kelly's Album will hit stores March 17, and will kick off with her new track, My Life Would Suck Without You.
Take a look at some more photoshopped celebrity coverage below.
Kelly Clarkson Expresses Her Approval of 'All I Ever Wanted' Pics
1. Celebrity Transparency - The trend of celebrities openly discussing photoshop editing creates opportunities for brands to promote authenticity and transparency in their marketing.
2. Visual Manipulation - The trend of photo editing in the entertainment industry opens up possibilities for innovative software and technologies that allow for real-time image alterations.
3. Body Positivity - The trend of accepting and embracing diverse body types in media encourages industries to present more realistic and inclusive representations of beauty.
1. Software Development - The photo editing trend in the entertainment industry creates opportunities for software developers to create advanced tools that cater to the changing demands of content creators.
2. Digital Marketing - The transparency trend in celebrity discussions about photo editing opens avenues for digital marketers to promote authenticity and genuine brand representations.
3. Fashion and Beauty - The body positivity trend encourages the fashion and beauty industries to embrace diverse body types in their campaigns and products, presenting a disruptive opportunity for inclusive brands.