The only thing that comes to my mind when visualizing a skate park is the Avril Lavigne 'Sk8er Boi' music video, but the Keke Lindgard Vogue Germany July 2010 spread is nowhere close to that. Instead, this fierce fashion model goes another direction and infuses punk style with couture.
There's nothing more to say about the Keke Lindgard Vogue Germany spread other than you'll know exactly what to wear if ever invited to a skate park party. Hot, smokin' and extremely sizzling, this editorial is perfect summer-day fierceness. Be sure to check out the gallery for more shots by Claudia Knoeppel.
Keke Lindgard Vogue Germany July 2010 Editorial Fuses Couture & Skaters
1. Skate Park Fashion - The fusion of punk style with couture for skate park fashion presents opportunities for apparel retailers to target a new audience.
2. Outdoor Adventure-inspired Fashion Shoots - The use of non-traditional settings like skate parks in fashion shoots create disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to create bold and unexpected marketing campaigns to attract a younger, adventurous demographic.
3. Crossover Fashion Styles - Combining different fashion styles like punk with couture presents opportunities for fashion designers to create unique and innovative products that could appeal to a wider range of consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the skate park fashion trend by creating collections that cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and athletes.
2. Sports Equipment - With the growing trend of skate park fashion, it presents opportunities for brands in the sports equipment industry to develop and market products that cater to fashion-conscious skateboarders and skaters.
3. Photography - The use of non-traditional settings like skate parks in fashion photography provides opportunities for photographers to break away from the norm and create unique portfolios that showcase their creativity and versatility.