Keio University wearable robotic rings are creatively interactive jewelry pieces. These statements pieces have the ability to blink, wink and smile at the wearer and bystanders. This geeky gadget developed by a research group at Keo University is equipped with electromagnetic motors in the eyes, which allow movements to be electronically controlled by the wearer using a PC.
The "ring robotic" as it has been dubbed was designed as an entertaining communication device and incorporates robots into the way humans communicate with their hands. This robotic jewelry hopes to create a new form of interactive play and move wearable robots past the preliminary research phase and into widespread development.
These robotic rings allow for a robotic interaction and will hopefully advance technology as well as communications between human beings.
Keio University Wearable Robot Rings are Gloriously Geeky
1. Wearable Robotics - The trend of wearable robotics is expanding to include interactive jewelry, such as Keio University's robotic rings, which have the potential for disruptive innovation in the field of communication and personal expression.
2. Interactive Play - The trend of interactive play is being revolutionized by the development of interactive robotic jewelry, like the Keio University wearable robotic rings, which opens up opportunities for creative and engaging experiences.
3. Human-robot Communication - The trend of human-robot communication is being advanced by the integration of wearable robotics, like Keio University's robotic rings, creating new possibilities for enhanced interaction and expression.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the integration of wearable robotics, like Keio University's robotic rings, to enhance personal expression and create new interactive experiences for consumers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage the trend of interactive play with products like the Keio University wearable robotic rings to provide immersive and engaging experiences for audiences.
3. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend of using wearable robotics for human-robot communication, as seen in Keio University's robotic rings, by developing innovative technologies and applications for various sectors.