Throwing a keg party is always a good time and using the KegSkin is a more convenient and cost-effective way to avoid serving guests warm, foamy beer than using a bucket of ice that never seems to do the trick.
The Neoprene, zippered keg cover wraps easily around most 1/2 kegs and keeps beer ice-cold for up to five hours. While kegs are an easy way to serve up lots of brews really quickly, they are made from either aluminum or stainless steel, which tend to warm up quickly unless stored in a bucket of ice.
The KegSkin is fully customizable and allows beer-drinking aficionados the ability to choose their own pattern to make their keg, and the chilly booze inside of it, a talking point of their party.
This handy insulator will give party throwers bragging rights for having the coldest, tastiest beer on the block, without having to put in much effort to do so.
The Neoprene KegSkin Keeps Beer Ice-Cold and
1. Customized Beverage Insulators - Opportunity for companies to offer personalized, reusable insulated covers for beverage containers that keep drinks cold for extended periods of time.
2. Sustainable Beverage Cooling Solutions - Opportunity for companies to offer eco-friendly, reusable cooling solutions for beverages that eliminate the need for single-use ice or plastic coolers.
3. Efficient Cooling Technology - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative insulation technology that can keep beverages cold for longer periods of time without the use of electricity or ice.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can offer customized branded insulators for beer and beverage containers, promoting their brand while keeping drinks cold during events and parties.
2. Event Planning and Catering - The event planning and catering industry can offer affordable, sustainable, and reusable replacements for single-use plastic coolers and ice packs, providing quality and service to their customers.
3. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can develop portable, efficient cooling solutions for camping and outdoor adventures, eliminating the need for heavy coolers and ice while keeping beverages cold for longer periods of time.