Kombucha has transitioned from a niche health beverage to a mainstream refreshment option in many urban locations around the world, which is seeing new brands like KÖE Organic Kombucha come about.
The naturally flavored drinks are made with fermented tea and a variety of different fruit flavors that are all focused on complementing the profile of the sour brewed tea base. This including 'Mango,' 'Lemon Ginger,' 'Raspberry Lemon,' 'Raspberry Dragonfruit' and 'Blueberry Ginger,' which are all USDA Organic and also Non-GMO Project Verified.
Speaking on the new KÖE Organic Kombucha drinks, Stratus Group Beverage Executive Vice-President, Armen Soghomonian, explained, "KÖE was made for the 90% of consumers in America who have never had kombucha. We wanted to craft a beverage for the person who wants all the great benefits of traditional kombucha without sacrificing great taste.”
The KÖE Organic Kombucha Comes in Five Sweet Flavors
1. Mainstream Kombucha - The transition of kombucha from a niche health beverage to a mainstream refreshment option creates opportunities for innovative brands like KÖE Organic Kombucha.
2. Fruit-flavored Kombucha - The introduction of different fruit flavors in kombucha presents opportunities for creating unique taste profiles and appealing to a wider consumer base.
3. Organic and Non-gmo - The emphasis on organic and non-GMO ingredients in kombucha products reflects a growing demand for healthier and more sustainable beverage options.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of kombucha by developing new kombucha flavors and targeting health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from the rise of kombucha by incorporating probiotics into other products and promoting gut health.
3. Organic Food - The organic food industry can seize the opportunity to expand into the kombucha market by offering certified organic and non-GMO kombucha products.