Basketball season has started, so expect an onslaught on fresh new kicks and colorways for this season -- including this pair of the KD6 'Wheat.' The KD6 has been one of the hottest sneakers of the past month and this new wheat colorway is turning heads. The actual sneaker is still the KD6 we know and love, but with a colorway that is also fit for farmers and grain enthusiasts.
This model features an all-over wheat color on the uppers, tongue and midsole a la 'Timberland'-esque inspiration. The eyelets take on some boot-inspiration with faux copper. The kicks feature aqua laces and a burgundy red interior liner and sharktooth midsole. These kicks have already made a huge impact on the dozen or so NBA games so far this season and we can be sure this colorway will hit courts soon. There is no release date for these kicks but detailed images have released and they have us drooling. Check out the KD6 Wheat when they drop later this year.
The KD6 'Wheat' is Farm and Court-Ready
1. Basketball Season Sneakers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sneakers with unique colorways inspired by different themes to cater to basketball players and enthusiasts.
2. 'timberland'-inspired Colorways - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create footwear lines that draw inspiration from popular brands, giving consumers unique and fashionable options.
3. Farm-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion and agriculture by creating clothing and accessories that incorporate elements of farming and nature.
1. Athletic Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative athletic footwear designs that merge performance and style to meet the demands of athletes and fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce clothing lines that embrace unconventional inspirations, giving consumers unique and distinctive fashion choices.
3. Agriculture and Lifestyle - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the intersection of agriculture and lifestyle by creating products that cater to individuals interested in farming, nature, and sustainable living.