I’m clearly not that observant because as I went through the Kardashian + Bebe collection, I not only thought it was modeled by Kim Kardashian, but I also thought she was heavily photoshopped. I mean, Kim Kardashian has a great body, but she definitely does not have those legs.
Embodying their sexy, sophisticated and fun personalities, the Kardashian + Bebe collection is a dream come true for them. Take a look through the gallery above, it’s pretty impressive.
The Kardashian + Bebe Collection is Sexy and Sophisticated
1. Celebrity-inspired Fashion Collections - Other celebrities could launch their own fashion collections targeting specific demographics, or demographics that they personally appeal to, to create new and fresh designs with their unique styles and personalities.
2. Collaborative Fashion Lines - More fashion designers and celebrities can collaborate to create unique products that blend each other's styles and personalities, reaching larger and more diverse audiences.
3. Body-inclusive Fashion Designs - Fashion designers can design clothes that flatter every body type, thus catering to a more diverse market and revolutionizing the conventional beauty standards in fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can continue to innovate and cater to specific demographics and untapped customer segments in order to create unique products that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with the fashion industry to market unique clothes and items that reflect the personality and style of specific celebrities, creating buzz and influencing customer behavior.
3. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can follow the trend of body-inclusive fashion designs and offer products that cater to people of all skin tones and types, gender identities, disabilities, and ages, creating a more inclusive and diverse beauty standard.