Mizko Design studio recently launched their line of Karat candlesticks. The collection is made using concrete materials and boasts a geometric design that is reminiscent of folded origami structures.
These angular candle holders are easy to customize and feature a design that can be stacked and re-arranged by its users. Mizko Design's Karat Candlestick collection comes in three different sizes that can each be displayed on their own in a living room or stacked to create and elegant dining room table setting.
These geometric home decor items are both chic and sculptural and are set to appeal to the lover of modern design. The pieces are simplistic but also boast interesting visual details, making them far from ordinary.
Mizko Design's Karat Candlesticks Boast a Geometric Design
1. Geometric Home Decor - There is an opportunity to develop a line of home decor items with geometric designs that can easily be customized and rearranged by its users.
2. Origami-inspired Products - There is an opportunity to design and launch an origami-inspired product line that features unique and visually interesting details.
3. Stackable Home Accessories - There is an opportunity to create a line of stackable home accessories that can be displayed on their own or stacked to create a variety of different looks and settings.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from developing products with customizable designs that allow for easy rearrangement and stackability.
2. Product Design - There is an opportunity for designers to incorporate origami-inspired elements into their product designs, particularly in the home decor and accessory industries.
3. Sculpture - Sculpture artists can explore the idea of creating functional pieces, such as candle holders, that offer a blend of art and design.