The 'Kara Davis' editorial soaks up every ounce of the summer sun that is left in certain places around the world. The model wears a beer bodysuit for Budweiser with a casual denim vest over top. In the outfit she lies on the hood of her white old-school Ford without a care in the world.
The summer-loving editorial shows off some American pride as the model pockets a small American flag in the back of her shorts. The model's sultry expressions hypnotize the camera with her pouting lips. Photographer Adam Rindy uses the soft sunlight to his advantage as he captures the beautiful light in the background of the parking lot.
Overall, the 'Kara Davis' shoot brings us a youthful summer vibe where old school cars and girls collaborate to create a seductive editorial.
The Editorial 'Kara Davis' Soaks up the Sultry Summer Sun
1. Summer-themed Editorials - By creating summer-themed editorials, brands can tap into the nostalgia and carefree spirit of the season to engage with consumers.
2. Branded Bodysuits - Brands can explore the opportunity of creating branded bodysuits, combining fashion and advertising to promote their products in a unique and eye-catching way.
3. Photography in Automotive Settings - Photographers can explore the use of automotive settings to create visually appealing and captivating images, blurring the line between fashion and car culture.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage summer-themed editorials to showcase their latest collections and connect with consumers on an emotional level.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can consider creating branded apparel, like bodysuits, to further promote their products and create a lifestyle around their brand.
3. Automotive - Automotive brands can collaborate with photographers and fashion brands to create unique and visually striking images that capture the essence of their brand.