The Kanga Kase Mate cooler is a soft-sided accessory for holding large quantities of drinks and libations to keep them chilled for extended periods without the need for ice. The iceless cooler features an insulated design that will keep contents chilled for up to seven hours, which makes it ideal for use during hikes, trips to the beach and short excursions of all kinds. The cooler comes in two size variations that will hold either 12 or 24 cans of drink and can be purchased in eight style options to match the accessory up with other gear or style preferences.
The Kanga Kase Mate cooler speaks to the rising number of consumers opting to spend time outdoors on time off or during vacation in favor of urban-centric trips.
The Kanga Kase Mate Keeps Contents Chilled for Seven Hours
1. Iceless Cooler - The trend of iceless coolers is disrupting traditional cooler designs by keeping contents chilled for extended periods without ice.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The trend of consumers opting for outdoor recreation vacations is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for gear and accessory brands.
3. Insulated Designs - The trend of insulated designs in consumer products is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for cooler and beverage container manufacturers.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry has an opportunity to create innovative and convenient gear and accessories for consumers seeking outdoor adventures.
2. Cooler Manufacturing - The trend of iceless coolers and insulated designs creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for cooler manufacturers to create products that meet the evolving needs of consumers.
3. Beverage Container Manufacturing - The trend of insulated designs in consumer products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for beverage container manufacturers to create efficient and effective products that keep drinks cooler for longer periods.