When you hear the name JWoww, I'm sure art isn't the first thing that comes to mind. What most people don't know is that she attended the New York Institute of Technology for art. Then Jersey Shore happened, and Jenni Lynn Farley seemed like someone of the past.
JWoww's art includes paintings, drawings and sketches. The JWoww art pieces are actually quite good; if you don't believe me, check them out yourself above.
Implications - Products that lend a different light to a certain character in the media appeal to customers who want to see multiple sides of a person. Companies could incorporate multiple facets into one identity in order to attract more consumers.
This JWoww Art Collection Shows the Jersey Shore Star's Other Talents
1. Celebrity Art Collections - Celebrity art collections showcase other talents of public figures beyond their main profession.
2. Multi-faceted Branding - Incorporating multiple facets of a person/brand in their identity could help attract more consumers.
3. Surprising Talents - Uncovering surprising talents of public figures could generate interest and shift the public perception of them.
1. Art Collecting - Art collectors can expand their collections and explore new art pieces from unexpected sources.
2. Marketing and Branding - Branding agencies can help clients showcase their multiple talents and re-position their public image.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can discover and promote the hidden talents of public figures to diversify their offerings.