If you want to celebrate Independence Day with some flair, these July 4th whoopie pies are a great way to show off your patriotic spirit. Created by food blogger Molly Yeh, the red, white and blue bite-sized desserts are not only festive, but delicious.
The best part, is they are secretly red velvet flavored. Instead of using only red food coloring to get that characteristic tint, you will use blue food coloring too. That will give the chocolate cake mounds the appropriate American color scheme.
What better way to celebrate the birth of a nation than with a classic US baked good. These July 4th whoopie pies are so tasty, you'll want to eat them year round.
The Recipe for These July 4th Whoopie Pies is Red Velvet Flavored
1. Patriotic Desserts - Create themed desserts that embody national pride to appeal to customers during holidays and special occasions.
2. Flavored Baked Goods - Experiment with different flavors in traditional baked goods to surprise and delight customers.
3. Miniature Desserts - Offer bite-sized desserts that are visually appealing and enjoyable to eat.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovate in the food and beverage industry by creating unique and visually pleasing desserts that customers will love.
2. Bakery - Collaborate with bakeries to develop new flavors and designs for traditional baked goods.
3. Event Planning - Partner with event planners to offer customized dessert options for themed events and parties.