If there's one annoying thing about sharing a room with a guy, it's the snoring; this is where the Jukusui-kun Pillow comes in to help.
Even though the Jukusui-kun Pillow may take the form of a cute polar bear, its purpose is not to cuddle anyone to sleep. Instead, this is a high-tech device designed to help eliminate heavy snoring by tickling the sleeper. The built-in mic combined with the sensors will command the hand of the pillow to move based on the volume of the snore. The idea is to make the sleeper move to the side, which is a position that normally reduces snoring.
The extent to which the Jukusui-kun Pillow works is debatable, but it'll be interesting to see just how effective this is nonetheless.
Sleep Tight and Quietly on the 'Jukusui-kun Pillow'
1. Anti-snoring Pillows - Opportunities for developing more high-tech and effective anti-snoring pillows utilizing sensors and microphones.
2. Smart Sleep Products - The trend of developing smart solutions for optimizing sleep, including pillows, mattresses, and sleep tracking devices.
3. Humorous Healthcare - The trend of using fun and playful designs to market products that solve health issues, such as anti-snoring pillows shaped like bears.
1. Healthcare - Opportunities for healthcare companies to develop innovative and effective anti-snoring products for both home and clinical settings.
2. Sleep Tech - The sleep tech industry can continue to develop high-tech anti-snoring solutions to help people sleep better and more comfortably.
3. Home Goods - Opportunities for home goods companies to develop more playful and whimsical healthcare products to add a bit of humor to everyday items.