Jon Kemuri, a fashion label that's known for its statement graphics and classic silhouettes, recently unveiled its Spring/Summer 2018 collection, which is promoted with a campaign that utilizes unique imagery that has a vintage influence, speaking to the inspiration behind the styles that comprise it.
In addition to the print shots that were taken to promote the different styes, Jon Kemuri had a short film done as well, which was shot by Javier Ruiz, styled by Alex Turrión, and stars model Nicolás Mosquera. The short film shows the model outdoors, with the shots constantly switching back and forth between beautiful ocean views, sandy beaches, and to the outskirts of a forest.
The grainy imagery and rose-hued lens gives the video a 70s aesthetic, speaking to the wavy graphics that it presents.
Image Credit: Javier Ruiz
The Spring/Summer Jon Kemuri Campaign Features Retro Imagery and Looks
1. Vintage-inspired Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to create unique and nostalgic advertising strategies that resonate with consumers.
2. Retro Aesthetics - Growing demand for products and services that embrace vintage styles and imagery, presenting opportunities for businesses to tap into nostalgia.
3. Visual Storytelling - Brands can leverage the power of compelling visuals to engage and captivate their audience, creating a memorable brand experience.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate retro aesthetics to differentiate themselves and attract customers seeking unique and nostalgic looks.
2. Film and Photography - Opportunity for filmmakers and photographers to experiment with vintage-inspired techniques and create visually captivating content.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Companies can develop innovative ad campaigns that incorporate vintage-inspired elements to evoke emotions and stand out in a crowded marketplace.