Recently I saw a pretty little four leafed tattoo adorned with a small jeweled body implant. I was really impressed by this small tattoo with a jeweled body rivet.
I think that small things can sometimes be much nicer than big things. It’s a good idea to make body modification without any shocking effects. Still, dermal implants are hot and people are crazy for inks, so this idea of little inks with implants seems to be an interesting direction in body modification.
Image Credit: The Soul Girl | Piercing Studio | Progress Piercing
Jeweled Body Implants are Non-Shocking Body Mods
1. Jeweled Body Implants - Combining tattoos with small jewels as body mods opens up a new market for customization and artistic exploration.
2. Tiny Tattoos - Small and unique tattoo designs are becoming increasingly popular as people seek modest yet fashionable forms of expression.
3. Non-shocking Body Mods - More subtle body modifications are gaining appeal as the trend toward expressing individuality grows.
1. Tattoo Industry - The tattoo industry can incorporate this trend by offering new design options that incorporate small jeweled implants.
2. Body Jewelry Industry - The body jewelry industry could also explore incorporating tattoo art into their products and designs.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers could integrate this trend into their clothing lines or accessory designs to appeal to consumers who seek unique ways to express themselves.