JETONE is an electronic surfboard created by entrepreneur James Yiu. James loves to make water sports and boat innovations, including electric-powered motors, aluminum boats, and electric surfboards.
JETONE is an amazingly fast electric surfboard that reaches speeds of 52 kilometers per hour. The battery allows users to enjoy their time in the sea for up to 45 minutes before needing another charge. The emission-free device features a waterproof structure and motor.
The durable device is 1/3 the price of your average electric surfboard with the same capabilities. The brand hopes that it can break barriers and allow more families to enjoy the sensations of electric surfboarding due to its low prices. The product is said to have a short learning curve and is suitable for novice and advanced surfers.
Those interested in this product can find out more on the Kickstarter website.
Image Credit: JETONE
Jetone is an Affordable Super-Fast Electronic Surfboard
1. Electric Water Sports - The trend of developing affordable, emission-free electric water sports equipment like the JETONE surfboard creates opportunities for companies to innovate in the industry.
2. Affordable Water Sports Equipment - The JETONE surfboard's affordable price and capabilities presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create more accessible water sports equipment for novice and advanced users alike.
3. Innovative Surfboard Design - The JETONE surfboard's super-fast speed and waterproof structure demonstrates the trend of creating innovative surfboard design that enhances user experience and encourages industry growth.
1. Water Sports Equipment - The JETONE surfboard is a disruptive innovation in the water sports equipment industry, and other companies could learn from their success to offer similar products at a lower cost.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - The trend towards electric water sports equipment like the JETONE surfboard provides opportunities for sustainable manufacturing practices to take hold in the water sports industry.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - The JETONE surfboard's successful Kickstarter campaign highlights the potential for crowdfunding platforms to support innovative new products in the water sports industry that might not otherwise make it to market.