Denim clothing is a must-have for all fashion-conscious consumers. It's an essential part in most Western wardrobes, with brands like Levi's and Wrangler being long-term manufacturers of clothing using denim materials. Using extensive crowd-generated research, the Jeans Trend Report provides clear and concise insight into the driving forces influencing today's jean trends.
From luxury brand couture denim to fair-trade businesses using materials that benefit under privileged workers and communities, our research tracks innovations that spark interest in fashion-minded consumers. There are a wide range of topics included in our report. One example is Country Couture, a stripped-down fashion movement inspired by rugged looks and simplified lifestyles, using jeans as its main centerpiece.
If your brand competes in the fashion market and is in need of inspiration and innovation, our research will give you the tools to be more creative and competitive in the marketplace.
Find Out Why Consumers Remain Enthralled with Denim
1. Luxury Denim - Opportunity for high-end fashion brands to innovate with premium denim materials and designs.
2. Eco-friendly Jeans - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to innovate with fair-trade and environmentally-friendly denim materials and production processes.
3. Country Couture - Opportunity for brands to innovate with rugged and simplistic designs that include jeans as the main centerpiece.
1. Fashion - Brands in the fashion industry can use the trends in the report to stay competitive and innovative.
2. Sustainability - Sustainable brands can use the trend towards eco-friendly jeans to differentiate themselves and appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers of denim materials can use the report to identify emerging trends and adjust their production processes accordingly.