With tons of natural lighting and a big abstract painting as a backdrop, the J.Crew Wedding Style Guide for August 2014 provides the perfect romantic inspiration for people's big day. Although concentrating mainly on soft feminine features, a couple of men's suits are showcased as well for a masculine anchor to the dreamy looks presented.
Shot in studio, the J.Crew Wedding Style Guide for August 2014 stars models including Luma Grothe. Although focusing mainly on party dresses for such a special occasion, the odd wedding dress makes an appearance to round out the photoshoot. Concentrating mainly on light pastel colors, the outfits are particularly fitting for summer weddings. Yet this J.Crew Wedding Style Guide is quite timeless and versatile, which will appeal to the differing tastes of brides.
The J.Crew Wedding Style Guide for August is Soft and Feminine
1. Feminine Bridal Style - There is an opportunity for bridal retailers to offer more soft, feminine options in their wedding dress and accessories collections.
2. Gender-inclusive Wedding Fashion - Designers could create more gender-inclusive options for wedding fashion to appeal to a wider range of customers and couples.
3. Studio Bridal Photoshoots - There is an opportunity for photographers and studios to offer styled bridal photoshoots to clients, using bright lighting and abstract backdrops for a curated lookbook-style experience.
1. Bridal Fashion - Bridal fashion designers can take inspiration from J.Crew's soft and romantic looks to create collections that appeal to modern brides and grooms.
2. Photography - Photographers and photo studios can use this J.Crew shoot as inspiration to offer styled bridal photoshoots to clients, creating a curated experience from start to finish.
3. Wedding Planning - Wedding planners can incorporate soft and romantic decor elements, pastel colors, and gender-inclusive fashion options inspired by the J.Crew shoot for their clients.