Wearable tech products are seemingly everywhere these days, but few can match the performance of the Jawbone UP3, which will allow you to track metrics beyond anything we've seen before. Featuring a tri-axis accelerometer, the Jawbone UP3 has bioimpedance and skin sensors to effectively track everything from your heart rate to your sleep stages.
While the majority of products boast a water-resistant design, the Jawbone UP3 takes it one step further by actually offering biometric tracking while swimming; something that few brands can match. If you aren't much for syncing your devices to your smartphone, the Jawbone UP3 is going to be a breath of fresh air as the device boasts auto updating capabilities, which means you won't have to check your stats unless you actually want to (compared to other devices).
The Jawbone UP3 Brings Unparalleled Technology to Your Wrist
1. Biometric Tracking - The advancement of biometric tracking technology is disrupting the wearable tech market and creating opportunities for new products and services.
2. Auto-updating Devices - Devices that automatically update without the need for manual syncing present an opportunity for businesses to create hassle-free products for consumers.
3. Swim-proof Wearables - The development of wearable technology that can track biometrics while swimming presents an opportunity for companies to create innovative new products for fitness enthusiasts.
1. Fitness - The fitness industry can leverage biometric tracking and swim-proof wearables to create more effective and convenient workout tools for consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has an opportunity to create more advanced auto-updating wearable devices that appeal to consumers seeking convenience and simplicity.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can utilize biometric tracking technology to improve patient monitoring and treatment, creating a more personalized and efficient healthcare system.