One of the fastest and most technologically advanced trains is receiving a Japanese modern art makeover. The 'Genbi Shinkansen' is a new bullet train that will run between two busy Japanese cities but will also act as a mobile art gallery. The Genbi Shinkansen is a much smaller commuter train compared to most and will have its last carriage transformed into an art gallery.
From its exterior, it is clear that the Genbi Shinkansen is an art-focused train. Most of the train's outer body is covered in vibrant, colorful flowers. Once inside, the walls are covered with photography and art collections from prominent Japanese artists. Even the interior of the train will resemble more of an art gallery instead of a transportation vehicle, with plain white walls and long hallways that encourage riders to take a walk around the mobile art gallery.
This Bullet Train is Dedicated to Japanese Modern Art
1. Art-focused Transportation - There is an opportunity for companies to transform transportation methods into art galleries, incorporating interior and exterior design.
2. Mobile Art Exhibitions - Businesses can turn public transportation into exciting and interactive spaces, showcasing art and culture for passengers to admire and appreciate.
3. Collaboration Between Transportation and Art Industries - Transportation and art industries can team up to create unique experiences for customers, by incorporating different forms of art into transportation methods.
1. Transportation Industry - Opportunity for transportation companies to explore new ways to appeal to customers, and expand their services.
2. Art Industry - Art industry can expand their reach and showcase their works in new and unique ways, teaming up with the transportation industry to create immersive experiences.
3. Tourism Industry - There is potential for the tourism industry to use art-focused transportation as an attraction, leading to new and innovative travel experiences.