'Japan we Heart U So' is another t-shirt that you can purchase, where all the profits from the sale will go towards supporting the relief efforts that are going on in Japan. After being rocked by a terrible a massive earthquake and terrifying tsunami, the island nation has been receiving tons of help from many charitable organizations.
To contribute, clothing company Cool Cats has released the 'Japan we Heart U So' t-shirt designed by their art director So Me. The graphic that has been printed represents a light-hearted and hopeful message: the country that has literally been torn will pull through and rise again. By purchasing a 'Japan we Heart U So' t-shirt, you are donating to the Japanese Red Cross and therefore helping those in need.
Cool Cats Donates Money Through Their ‘Japan We Heart U So' Tee
1. Charitable Fashion - Clothing companies incorporating charitable giving into their products.
2. Disaster Relief Merchandise - Creating merchandise that supports and profits disaster relief efforts.
3. Social Responsibility Clothing - Clothing designed to promote and support social and humanitarian causes.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate social responsibility into their brand and product offerings.
2. Charity - Using merchandise as a way to fundraise for charitable organizations.
3. Disaster Relief - Creating merchandise in response to disasters to raise funds for relief efforts.