In may, we introduced you to the T-Qualizer, a t-shirt with a music activated equalizer. Now, the same company is back with a James Bond T-Qualizer that features an equalizer of dancing James Bond girls that illuminate to the music. $45. Note that the video is of the original T-Qualizer.
Implications - This would be an awesome shirt to wear when out at a party or a club because it comes to life with rhythmic awesomeness when tunes are blasting nearby. Even if you aren't a fan of James Bond, it's hard to deny how cool it would be to wear an equalizer on your chest.
Music Activated T-Shirt
1. Music Activated Wearables - There is an opportunity for companies to create more wearables that react to music and enhance party-goers' experiences.
2. Interactive Clothing - The James Bond T-Qualizer demonstrates a need for more interactive clothing that responds to the wearer's environment.
3. Personalized Lighting - There is a growing demand for customizable lighting options in clothing that can be personalized to an individual's style and preferences.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies should consider integrating technology into clothing to create more interactive and personalized experiences.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can partner with companies that create music-activated wearables to enhance live performances and concerts.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - There is an opportunity for consumer electronics companies to develop new technology and innovations for wearable devices.