Stunning siren Miranda Kerr is the cover model for the Jalouse February 2013 issue. The beautiful Aussie model's eyes radiate on the cover and it is hard to look away.
The stunning cover shoot was photographed by French photographer Sebastian Made. It is a fanciful February issue and Kerr is an ideal selection. The marvelous monochromatic cover features Kerr clutching a rose in between her lips. She is styled impeccably and is wearing a Saint Laurent tuxedo dress paired with an over-sized wide-brimmed hat. The feel is romantic and you get swept away in the photograph. The February cover conveniently plays into the Valentine's Day theme with the rose and tenderness.
The Jalouse February 2013 issue starring Miranda Kerr is edgy, amorous and a perfectly timed release.
Mirana Kerr Graces the Cover of the Jalouse February 2013 Issue
1. Monochromatic Covers - There is an opportunity to create a series of monochromatic covers that draw in viewers with stunning and romantically themed photo shoots for various magazines and popular media.
2. Oversized Hats - The trend of oversized wide-brimmed hats offers an opportunity for the fashion and accessories industry to innovate with similar designs and styles that can become popular.
3. Valentine's Day Themes - Creating a themed issue/ product based on the Valentine's Day theme may become a staple for various media and fashion industry players during the month of February.
1. Fashion and Lifestyle - Fashion and lifestyle brands can create similar looks and styles of clothing inspired by cover shoots of models or celebrities to keep up with the trending fashion styles.
2. Media and Photography - Media companies can explore new themes and create themed photoshoots for their magazine covers. They can play around with lighting, postures, and background for more breathtaking covers.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetics companies can leverage Valentine's Day's romantic themes for their products, packaging, and marketing strategy for February product releases.