Jaded London's Black & White Newspaper Print Shoulder Bag is a 90s-inspired accessory that is perfect for storing one's key essentials. Priced at $70, the product boasts a structured, vintage shape and is accented with a black and white newspaper pattern.
Made famous by Elsa Schiaparelli in the 30s, the newspaper print has since been reinterpreted by a myriad of fashion labels including Moschino, Dior and more. The vivid newspaper print has also made a comeback in recent seasons and is being embraced by fast fashion and streetwear labels like Etudes and Urban Outfitters.
In addition to its Black & White Newspaper Print Shoulder Bag, fast fashion e-retailer Jaded London also created a matching dress with the same fun print, allowing consumers to mix and match the items for an instant photo-ready fashion moment.
Jaded London's Black & White Shoulder Bag Boasts a Nostalgic Pattern
1. Newspaper Print Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate newspaper print patterns into their designs for a nostalgic and trendy appeal.
2. Fast Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for retailers to offer affordable and stylish accessories like shoulder bags with unique prints to cater to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Mix-and-match Fashion - Opportunity to create coordinating outfits and accessories with matching prints, allowing consumers to express their personal style and create instant fashion moments.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the newspaper print trend to create innovative designs and products.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into the demand for fast fashion accessories by offering affordable and trendy items like newspaper print shoulder bags.
3. Apparel - Apparel brands can explore mix-and-match fashion by creating coordinating outfits with matching prints to cater to fashion-conscious consumers.