Taking the time to carelessly scratch a very private body part can lead to some dire circumstances as the Itchguard Cream campaign shows. Although some men can't help but venture down to their nether regions for a healthy (or not so healthy) scratching session, this cream can help them keep their hands out of their pants.
The Itchguard Cream campaign was created by students from the J.J. Institute of Applied Art, a school located in India. Conceived by Sayyed Arshad, the ad campaign urges men to "use [their] mind not [their] hands" when it comes to relieving those pesky itches. By doing so, the Itchguard Cream campaign illustrates that they can avoid things like a sucker punches, missile bombs and charging bulls.
The Itchguard Cream Campaign Urges Men to Use Minds Not Hands
1. Private-part Hygiene - The Itchguard Cream Campaign highlights the need for personal hygiene of body parts and a potential market for innovative personal hygiene products
2. Behavioral Change Advertising - The Itchguard Cream Campaign offers an opportunity for creative and effective campaigns and ads that can bring about desired behavior change
3. Preventive Healthcare - The Itchguard Cream Campaign presents an opportunity for preventive and proactive healthcare products and services
1. Personal Hygiene - Personal hygiene product manufacturers can innovate and diversify their product lines to address specific hygiene needs and tap into the growing demand for personal hygiene products
2. Advertising and Marketing - The Itchguard Cream Campaign demonstrates the need for creative advertising and marketing solutions to bring about desired behavior change in the target audience
3. Healthcare - The Itchguard Cream Campaign highlights the need for preventive healthcare and presents an opportunity for healthcare providers to develop proactive healthcare plans and services