The Fazoli's 'Italian Breadstick Sliders' have been launched by the restaurant brand as a new lineup or menu items that will provide consumers with a different way to enjoy their favorite fare.
The sandwiches are made with a slider bun version of its garlic breadsticks that make the perfect base, while the ingredients are all focused on premium flavors to make them ideal for diners of all varieties. The sandwiches come in three varieties including 'Spicy Italian,' 'Smashed Meatball' and 'Pepperoni Pizza,' which are all takes on classic Italian menu items that the restaurant offers.
The Fazoli's 'Italian Breadstick Sliders' have ben launched alongside the new 'Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks,' which are a new appetizer that merges garlic bread with pizza for delicious results.
Image Credit: Fazoli's
The Fazoli's 'Italian Breadstick Sliders' Come in Three Flavors
1. Premium Miniature Sandwiches - Restaurants can explore offering premium miniature sandwiches as a new way to enjoy classic menu items.
2. Slider Buns Made From Specialized Bread - Bakeries can experiment with producing slider buns made from different kinds of specialized bread to provide a unique twist to the classic slider.
3. Merging Classic Menu Items - Food entrepreneurs can create innovative menu items by merging different classic dishes to give diners something new and exciting to try.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore offering miniature versions of their classic menu items as a convenient snack or meal option.
2. Bakery - Bakeries can explore offering specialized bread and buns as a unique twist to traditional sandwich and burger buns.
3. Restaurant - Restaurants can explore merging flavors from their classic dishes to offer something new and exciting to their customers.