The edgy sleekness of the pieces Iselin Steiro rocks for the Vogue UK October 2010 edition match perfectly with her clever new pixie cut. As androgyny is an undeniable constant in the fashion industry, Iselin Steiro decided to take the plunge and 'boy-cut' her hair for the shoot.
The fabulous sheared, crop coif is similar to an old school bowl cut, which matches well with the perfect bone structure Iselin Steiro is blessed with. We think Iselin Steiro is working the new look -- especially when combined with the cool, looming tone of this series shot by David Sims.
Supermodel Iselin Steiro Dons a Cropped Coif for Vogue UK
1. Androgynous Fashion - The trend of androgyny in fashion calls for innovative hairstyles for both men and women.
2. Short Hair - The popularity of female celebrities rocking short hair is on the rise, creating new opportunities for trendy hairstyles.
3. Sleek Edgy Fashion - Sleek, edgy fashion in photography and artwork is driving the demand for unconventional hairstyles.
1. Fashion & Style - The fashion and style industry can innovate by creating new hairstyles that match the trend of androgyny and short hair.
2. Beauty & Haircare - The beauty and haircare industry can capitalize on the short hair trend by developing innovative products that cater to different hair textures and styles.
3. Photography & Art - The photography and art industry can leverage the trend of sleek, edgy fashion by incorporating unique and daring hairstyles into their work.