Ise Ananphada is one artist whose passion for fashion undoubtedly spreads far beyond her illustrations and digital art. This Thailand-located artist's latest project titled 'Addiction' is a showcase of her work from 2010-2011.
The work of Ise Ananphada can be interpreted as slightly collage-like, which gives viewers various points to gaze at. With an obvious favoring of grayscale color schemes, this artist doesn't let color distract from her immensely intricate artwork.
Implications - While many companies choose to embrace over-the-top color schemes, consumers can quickly tire from such visual displays. Companies who attempt to avoid the smoke and mirrors of such color use should consider using black and white or greyscale color themes within their product designs and packaging. These such color schemes help to show off intricate details and product features, without growing dated and thus, seem more genuine to consumers who are sick of bells and whistles.
Ise Ananphada's 'Addiction' Illustrations Have Fashionable Feminine Charm
1. Greyscale Design - Companies who choose greyscale color schemes in their product designs and packaging can showcase intricate details and product features without appearing dated.
2. Simplicity in Design - A shift towards simpler designs that don't rely on over-the-top color schemes can appeal to consumers who are tired of bells and whistles.
3. Collage-like Artwork - Incorporating collage-like elements in branding and marketing materials can provide various focal points for viewers to engage with and can create a visually intriguing experience.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can incorporate greyscale color schemes or collage-like elements into their branding and marketing materials to showcase intricate details and create a visually intriguing experience for consumers.
2. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can explore simpler designs that don't rely on over-the-top color schemes to appeal to consumers who are seeking more genuine visual displays.
3. Art - Artists and galleries can incorporate collage-like elements in their artwork and exhibitions to create a visually intriguing experience and provide viewers with various focal points to engage with.