Trend Hunter recently told you about the Muse Magazine's 'Green Issue' and its three different covers. The photos from the Isabeli Fonatana Muse Magazine shoot have now been released and she looks absolutely stunning in each and every shot.
On the beach and with sand sprinkled strategically on her body, Fontana makes her case for having the most popular of the three covers. I haven't seen the Angela Lindvall or Gisele covers yet but I am pretty confident that the Isabeli Fontana cover for Muse Magazine will still get my vote regardless.
The Isabeli Fontana Muse Magazine Photoshoot is Smoking Hot
1. Beach Photoshoots - Opportunity for brands to incorporate beach-themed photoshoots to capture consumer attention.
2. Strategic Body Sprinkling - Innovative beauty and fashion brands can explore creative ways to use strategic body sprinkling as a unique marketing technique.
3. Cover Magazine Competition - Publishers and fashion brands can leverage competition between different cover options to increase reader engagement and brand visibility.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can benefit from incorporating beach-themed photoshoots and innovative body sprinkling techniques into their marketing campaigns.
2. Beauty - Beauty industry can explore creative ways to use strategic body sprinkling as a unique marketing technique to promote their products.
3. Publishing - Publishing industry can leverage competition between different cover options to increase reader engagement and brand visibility.