Brazilian baby Isabeli Fontana in Vogue Homme Brazil proves that all men’s magazines even fashion magazine’s with the name Vogue will use hot women in provocative poses to win readers. Fontana is photographed by Jacques Dequeker soaking wet and in cut-off cropped tops, underwear or nothing at all.
A stripped down Isabeli Fontana appears in Vogue Homme Brazil’s December 2009 issue. It would definitely be a sexy stocking stuffer any straight guy would be happy to receive.
The Sizzling Isabeli Fontana in Vogue Homme Brazil
1. Provocative Fashion Photography - The use of provocative poses and scantily clad models in fashion photography to capture readers' attention.
2. Sexualization in Men's Magazines - The continued use of sexualized images of women in men's magazines to attract readers.
3. Controversial Fashion Shoots - The creation of controversial fashion shoots featuring high-profile models to generate buzz and publicity.
1. Fashion Magazine Publishing - Opportunities for fashion magazines to push boundaries and create bold and controversial content to engage readers.
2. Fashion Photography - The demand for edgy and provocative fashion photography that grabs attention and generates discussion in the industry.
3. Fashion Retail - The influence of provocative fashion shoots on consumer buying behavior, as brands aim to align with bold and untraditional marketing strategies.