If you are not a natural ping pong player like Forest Gump, you may want to get your hands on the iPong Table Tennis Trainer. Not just your average automated ball server, it challenges you with three different settings: Underspin, Topspin, and Heavy Topspin.
Sold for $149.95, the iPong Table Tennis Trainer can "deliver anywhere from 12 to 70 balls per minute if you’re looking to practice at either the ‘friend’s basement’ or ‘Olympic’ levels," according to Oh Gizmo. Now you can become the ping pong pro you've always wanted to be.
The iPong Table Tennis Trainer will Bring You to Forest Gump's Level
1. Automated Training Equipment - The iPong Table Tennis Trainer presents an opportunity for businesses to develop new automated training equipment for various sports.
2. Personalized Practice Settings - The customizable settings of the iPong Table Tennis Trainer indicates a trend towards the development of more personalized practice equipment for athletes.
3. At-home Training Solutions - The iPong Table Tennis Trainer's affordability and ease of use opens up possibilities for businesses to create more accessible at-home training solutions for sports enthusiasts.
1. Sports Equipment Manufacturing - The iPong Table Tennis Trainer highlights a potential for innovation in sports equipment manufacturing with automated and personalized training products.
2. Fitness Technology - The iPong Table Tennis Trainer indicates a potential for fitness technology companies to develop more cost-effective and personalized training equipment for various sports.
3. Gaming and Entertainment - The iPong Table Tennis Trainer's interactive and challenging features could inspire the development of new interactive gaming and entertainment products for sports enthusiasts.