When you combine the classic, high-end Jielde lamp with an iPod docking station, you get the Hi-Fi Light. A versatile lamp with a docking station for the iPod or the MP3 player, the Hi-Fi Light also comes with a built-in speaker and vintage-style volume and on/off dials.
The Hi-Fi Light comes in brown, pink and blue, and you can get one for $150.
Implications - In a society increasingly obsessed with convenience, one of the best ways a corporation can benefit is by creating products that feature multi-tasking. By creating a product that is a two for one, corporations can charge more and still provide consumers with a better deal than they would have garnered if they bought the two products separately.
The Hi-Fi Light
1. Multi-functional Home Decor - Combining functional technology with home decor creates opportunities for innovative and convenient products.
2. Vintage-style Electronics - Incorporating vintage design elements into modern technology creates unique and appealing products.
3. Smart Home Lighting - Creating lighting products that integrate with smart home systems provides additional convenience and customization options for consumers.
1. Home Decor - Incorporating technology into home decor products creates a new market for innovative and functional designs.
2. Consumer Electronics - Combining technology with traditional home products creates new opportunities for creating unique and versatile electronic products.
3. Smart Home - Integrating lighting products into smart home systems creates opportunities for innovative and customizable home automation solutions.